Dynamic xsl transformations for apache
mod-xslt is a server side module able to transform xml documents
by applying xsl stylesheets on the fly.
mod-xslt is Free Software and
is released under the terms of the GPL.
Anybody is welcome to join its development.
mod-xslt works with most versions of apache, and
provides an API that should make it easy to port to any
other web server.
- transform dynamically generated xml, like the
output of perl, php or cgi scripts.
- allows you to specify which xsl stylesheet to use based
on <?xml-stylesheet statements.
- provides many extension to access client headers,
GET parameters, regular expressions, build local
URLs or to choose a different stylesheet based on any of those
- fetch stylesheets or external entities from other
dynamic pages, http or ftp urls if you are so inclined.
- manipulate returned headers from the xsl stylesheet,
and set the mime type of the transformation result.
- parse external DTDs and use the defaults
- provide a set of standard compliant functions
allowing you to keep your xsl or xml files compatible
with any other xsl processor, even when using mod-xslt enhanced